11 years ago
Monday, August 9, 2010
Breaking the News
Being our first kid and what not Bryce wanted to do something fun to tell everyone. I didn’t really care one way or the other. Bryce wanted to wait until we got our first ultrasound picture and put in his mom’s house on a Sunday when everyone was gone to church with an anonymous note that said, Dear grandma and grandpa I am excited to meet you. Ps. Do you think I am cute? I loved his idea, but I think I already blew our cover at our Heber trip. I had to reinsure people that I wasn’t pregnant and it was starting to wear on me. Plus is family was planning a Disneyland trip and they were making final preparations, so Bryce and thought it was time to tell everyone. No one was really too surprised except for Penney, she played along, but she didn’t believe Bryce at first when he told her that we were going to make her toy room into a nursery room. and I think Rod was just relieved that we weren’t getting another dog. It was actually kind of exciting telling people seeing their excitement helped me get a little excited too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment