"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Sunday, August 29, 2010

1 Year Anniversary

It was our one year anniversary on Aug. 28th, and so far the best year of my life. Bryce took the whole weekend off which was good because we spent the whole weekend celebrating. On Friday night I came home from work and Bryce surprised me with flowers, and then he took me out and we reenacted our very first date. He took me to La Luna and then we went to see the movie inception. Our movie wasn’t until 10:00 so we went to a nearby arcade until then. I was exhausted when the movie finally started. I am usually in bed by 8 and always asleep by 9 and that is with a small nap right after work. We were a little skeptical about the movie at first, but everyone we talked to loved it, so we thought we would give it a try. All I can say is that the first part of the movie was good and the last part was good, but the middle was a little hazy. I felt bad for being a boring date. Bryce and I never go to movies because they are too expensive, the least I could do was stay awake, but Bryce didn’t even know that I fell asleep. On Saturday we went to the Salt Lake temple. I hadn’t been there since we got married and I haven’t been in all the rooms, so I was excited to go, and afterwards I made reservations to go to PF Changs. It was a fun weekend spent with my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers