11 years ago
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
My affair with DVR
I really think that Bryce and I spent more time with each other when we were dating then we do now. He works four 12hour graves a week, goes to school part time, and sleeps the other part of the time. I am so thankful for such a hard working husband, but I kind of miss my boyfriend. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't trade married life for anything else in the world, but it has led me to have an addiction of the tv. A good night for me is one with good tv shows on. I have watched most tv series, reality series, and for a while I was addicted to HGtv. If I am not watching it, I love to talk about it. My current addictions are keeping up with the kardashians and biggest loser. I realize that I need a hobby, but with only one car, and no money a hobby just might have to wait, so until then dvr I am all yours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










It doesn't get better than DVR! Oh unless you have some ice cream to go with the show then that is even better. I too am searching for a hobby/talent. I feel like such a teenager sometimes because I don't have any adult skills. My goal this summer is to start sewing (my mom is going to teach me) and I also want to learn how to crochet. So maybe by the end of this year both you and I will get some hobbies, but it doesnt mean we have to give our DVR up.
ReplyDeleteElisha
Kit, I am all up in my dvrs bussiness! I love recording and watching my shows. I will also be honest in saying that I also partake in Keeping up With The Kardashians. It was an accident,but once I started watching I found myself amused and have kept it up. Khloe is my personal favorite and Scott is the worst.-REINS
ReplyDelete