Bryce and I bab

ysat this weekend for his sister, Megan. She has 5 kids, 4 boys and 1 girl. We only watched the boys though. They are all so cute! Colton is the oldest, he is almost 12 and he is one of the sweetest boys you would ever meet. He is always the first to help out, and makes sure that everyone is happy. Braxton is turning 10. He is the party animal! He is always up for whatever, and he knows how to have a good time! TJ is 4, and I would say that he is the toughest of the bunch. Bryce shot him in the face with a dart and he just rolled on the floor laughing saying my eye my eye. Landon is the youngest boy he is 3 and he cracks me up! He came and sat right by me takes one loo

k at me and says, “your nasty”. He is also pretty tough he fell down the stairs and afterward jumped up and said, “That was awesome”. I wouldn’t say that Bryce and I are the best babysitters. When ever these kids are over someone usually goes home with a bump on their head or a black eye. Bryce definitely plays rough with them, but they love it! Every time we see them they ask if they can have a sleepover with us, and Bryce is such a sucker that he agrees every time, even if we already had other plans. Which usually makes me mad at first, but when they are over we have such a good time that I am always sad to see them

leave, so here is my thought since we have so much fun babysitting Megan’s kids why have own when we can just play with theirs? Then if you get sick of them, you can just take them back to their mom and dad. On the other hand if there is a chance that Bryce and I could have kids and cute as Megan’s than it might not be such a bad thing after all especially when I know that Bryce is going to be such a good dad. Bryce’s mom told me that our kids will probably like him more than me, and she is probably right. Don’t worry I am not getting baby hungry quite yet we still have a couple of years, but just a few thoughts for the meantime.
Kit, I love my nephews! I get excited to see them and think thay are so darling! I NEVER have been baby hungry in my life though. I do not know what that feels like. I HAVE been food hungry though. - Reina
ReplyDeleteI am more excited for Bryce to be a dad. Those boys just love him! But when I think about being a mom it makes me want to vomit!
ReplyDelete