"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Wednesday, March 10, 2010

16 and pregnant (viewer discretion is advised)

I think that every newlywed’s worse fear is getting pregnant. You know things are getting crazy when you are happy that “that time of the month” rolls around, or when cramps never felt so good. I had a pregnancy scare not too long ago, and ever since then I can’t wait to get my period! I was too scared to take the home pregnancy test, and I definitely couldn’t tell anyone about it. I felt like a 16 year old girl who had just gotten knocked up, so needless to say I rejoined the pack. Yes, the “Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, EVERYDAY” pack! I’m still not a pro at it, but it’s better than the love glove. That thing is risky business. I also did a little research just to make sure that I don’t make the same mistakes. I found out that you can only get preggers when you are ovulating, which starts approximately 10 days after your period and ends on day 16. Also home prego tests don’t work until you are about to have your period. I am proud of myself for not being an irresponsible 16 year old anymore. I even told Bryce about all the things that I learned when all of a sudden he accuses me of wanting to get pregnant. I couldn’t believe it, he might as well of accused me of robbing a bank. What a terd!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kit, I am even afraid of getting preganant and there is no possible way. Because my chain link chastity belt is on lockdown. Still pregnancy is scary. 16 and Preganant is the scariest show I have ever seen,it even beats Unsolved Mysteries. -Reins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I read the whole thing. You and Bryce are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers