So being a newlywed everyones favorite question is, "So how do you like married life". Well honestly for me it wasn't that much different then dating life. I have known Bryce my whole life. So really marriage has only made our relationship stronger....and fatter.
As previously stated I have married for 6 months now and I since then I have grown a little, meaning I had to dust off my fat pants, the ones that I promised myself that I would never have to wear again. So here we go again.I hoped on the scale this morning and I noticed that I have lost 2 lbs. I was feeling really motivated and decided to plop open my scripts when Bryce came home from work with a handful of groceries. He greeted me with a kiss and said, "I'm making breakfast today!" How cute is he!?! I couldn't help, but smile, until I saw what he had brought home. He started pulling eggs, hash browns, English muffins, sausages, cheese, orange juice...Aka a dieters worst nightmare! I finally had to say something when he got out the butter and cut off 2 Tbs to put on his English muffin. Although my husband might not be the most helpful when dieting. He is kind of the sweetest thing ever!!! I love him, I just hope that he loves me fat, because I am blaming it all on him!
11 years ago










I found you! I also blame some of my fatness on my husband. He is always supporitive of my dieting, however, the moment I decide to diet he starts craving things I cant have. When i did WW he wanted ice cream all the time. Now that I am vegan he keeps talking about chicken wings and burgers. That so does not help. the good news is our husbands are stuck with us for life even if we gain a few pounds.
ReplyDelete-elisha
Kit, It seems as if Bryce likes himself a big breakfast! Kinda reminds me of Norma and Devin! The whole day revolves around the breakfast,making it,talking about it. Lets just face the facts,big breakfasts make life hard.-Reins
ReplyDeleteoh my heck I love you guys, maybe this whole blog thing isn't such a bad idea after all! Even though the first time that I read yours, I got really emotional, meaning I cried for like 2 hours. I blame part of it on pms, but I totally think that pms brings out true feelings x100. I hope that I get to see you guys real real soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you started a blog! I love the fact that Bryce will even cook for you! I know what you mean about the dieting thing, but remember...your body is naturally going to crave things and its okay...just don't indulge. I sometimes have that problem. You're so beautiful Candice and if we lived closer we could be work out buddies!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kira, I appreciate the encouragement, and I would so love to be workout buddies with you, that would be so much fun! I have gained 15lbs since we have been married, and I am just worried that someone will ask me if I am prego, but nope I'm just married to a skinny guy with a fat personality!
ReplyDelete