"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Monday, January 20, 2014

Lists

I love making lists actually I'm kind of a freak about it. But it's never good enough to just make a list but then I have to color code it and in ROYGBIV order This trait I'm sure will be passed down to Ryann. Because I inherited it from my mother at least the ROYGBIV part. Today I was making a cleaning list and ryann wanted to make a list too, so I started singing "we are making a list" and Ryann chimes in "so don't get pissed" bahahaha. I have to admit that I was quite impressed with her rhyming ability although I might have to stop saying the "P" word!!!
PS bursting into song about something I am doing also a trait that I get from my mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers