I was giving Ryann a bath one day, and I hadn't taken my laundry down yet so ALL of our clothes were still unstairs fortunately they were clean. Anyways I asked Ryann to pick something out of the laundry basket that she would like to wear. Aunt Pony must have thrown in one of Brycelynn's old princess dress and when Ryann saw it her eyes lit up and she said, I want to wear a princess dress!!!! So I put in on her and she said I wanna go show pony I a princess, I told her that unfortunately pony wasn't home, oh she replied I go show Brycelynn. She isn't home either I replied. She went through everyone in the house dad, little Tommy, uncle Tommy, caden, then suddenly she heard something downstairs, is pony home? she asked, no I told her, I think it is one of the puppies oh she said a little disappointed, but then her eyes lit up again. I go show the puppies she said!! It was at that point I dubbed it to be princess day. I tried to do her hair all curly although it still being kind of short it looked more like a grandma hairdo. we also painted her nails to match her dress. She was pretty excited about that. OOOH I yove spawkwes!!!! We dance like a princess and we ate like a princess in the backyard we had our own little tea party. Ryann loved it!!! She really is a princess- daughter of a heavenly king. Ryann is so cute. Sometimes when she is fussy in the car I will sing her the temple song, and we usually pass the Oquirh temple on our way home. It always calms her right down. When she sees the castle on the disney show or whenever we put in a disney movie she always says look mom the temple! I agree with her I think the temple looks like a castle too. I think in the spring when all the flowers bloom I am going to have to take my little princess to see her future castle!
11 years ago


















No comments:
Post a Comment