"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Coming out (or so to speak )

Lately I have seen people make a stand for what they believe and they are not afraid or ashamed to tell people about it. I respect them for that; although my views maybe a little different, I also respect that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I am not sure why it is so hard for me to do the same . I guess it is because my intentions are never to offend, and i usually don't voice my opinion unless asked especially when in controversy, but it is time I stop being afraid and ashamed. It is my duty as a citizen and as a mother to stand up for what I believe in. And I believe in the sanctity of family. Although I think president Gordon B Hinckley said it best...
The Family: A Proclamation to the World
Also let's get one thing straight just because I don't agree with someone's lifestyle doesn't mean that I don't love them or have compassion on them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers