"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bryce's 29th birthday and St. Patties Day

I always feel like such a bad wife on Bryce’s birthday. He had made the choice that he wanted his airplane for Christmas instead of his birthday, so for his birthday he didn’t get to open anything. Ryann was pretty excited to celebrate Dad’s day though. I caught her singing happy birthday to him on the floor right after she woke up. It was pretty cute! Altho
ugh Bryce didn’t get to open up anything we did celebrate a little. We went shopping for some new pants. It was the first time we had taken the kids to the mall, and they inherited our genes Neither one of them really like shopping, but we all got through it and Bryce was able to get some new Jeans!

Ryann's getting ready for our shopping trip
We don't have a double stroller so this is how we had to roll!
Dad are you in there?
"Oh there you are!"
My mom offered to babysit so we could go do something fun, so Bryce decided that he wanted to go to fast cart (basically go carts for adults they go up to 35mph). His parents and Garrick and Jared joined us. It was pretty fun I was a first timer, and a little intimidated by the whole thing especially to go with those Erickson men (they can be quite competitive and pretty extreme when it comes to road rage) I pretty much ended up last or next to last most of the time, but it was still fun, although my forearms and hands and butt hurt pretty good by the time we were done and I was anxious to get home to my kids. Little man was quite the stinker for my mom. Little bugger wouldn’t take his nap! The next day we went out to lunch with the fam at chili’s and then swimming with Bryce and I and the kiddos. Maj was still pretty fussy the poor thing is teething and it has been taking it’s toll on him. He and Ry both seemed to like the water although Ryann was a little scared of the water slide we made her ride down them until she liked it and by the end she was crying because she didn’t want to leave the nemo slide. On St. Patties day I made rainbow kabobs and Bryce a green birthday cake. He doesn’t really care for cake, but Ryann sure had fun helping me make it. I feel like such a lucky girl to have such a wonderful husband and the 2 cutest kids ever. I can’t image being any luckier and it is only getting better!


LOL worst cake ever!! But Ryann liked it and she had fun helping me make it!

St. Patties day dinner- Rainbow kabobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers