"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Friday, July 20, 2012

sew not my thing

I guess you could say I am in the nesting phase of pregnancy. There is something about being pregnant that makes me want to be crafty so I decided that I wanted to make major a car seat cover and a blanket to match since Bryce and penny are both gone I thought it would be perfect time to keep me busy I also thought this would be at Easy project but I was wrong I have never wanted to cuss more send all my life. I showed Bryce my project when he got home and he asked me if TJ my 6 year old nephew made it. He was so right sewing is definitely not my thing I am sure a 6 year old could have done just as good of a job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers