"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Saturday, July 21, 2012

all by myself

1 of Bryce's best man at our wedding is now getting married in Las Vegas. The wedding was planned for July 13th and even though my doctor thought it would be best if I didn't go I was going to go anyways but the wedding was moved to the 21st of July instead and since my baby will probably come a month early like his Sister I decided to take my doctor's advice and stay home. My doctor told Bryce that if he was planning on going that he better get home before the baby is born because that would be tacky. I didn't think little major would come that early but I also knew that predicting these things isn't easy and I didn't want Bryce to have to stay home on the possibility of me going into labor. I figured Las Vegas isn't  that far away and he could come home if he needed to. Penney
And her family planned a trip at the same time so I guess this week just going to be all by myself...and Ryan...and Lucy...and her puppies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers