At 13 Months she was going down the tallest slides at the park. Even some of the three year-olds were scared to go down. And yesterday at 15 months she was jumping on the tramp with the big kids. At first these events each made me more nervous than Ryann, but as soon as she started laughing it would calm me down a little bit, and now I am the worst mom alive!! I guess she got jumped a little too high because I started to notice her crawl around a little funny. She wouldn't lift her head up, and after a while she started getting pretty cranky. I wondered if she was getting bounced too high, but she was laughing so hard that I just let it happen, and now I feel like crap!! It is the saddest thing watching Ryann crawl around. She can't even look where she is going. We are going to the doc today for her 15mo. app. and hopefully she will give me some ideas to get this baby back to normal because each day just makes me feel worse and worse although Ryann seems to be handling the whole thing okay I can't bare to watch her anymore. Lesson learned, no more monkeys jumping on the tramp!!
11 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment