"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Friday, May 25, 2012

15 Months

  • Ryann has learned how to talk on the phone. She even says, "Hello, who is it?"
  • Ryann took her first steps and is walking more everyday!
  • At her dr. appointment she was weighing 22lbs 50% in her age. Her hight is in the 60% and her head is in the 80%
  • Ryann is wanting to eat like big people. She sat and cried for 15min one time beca
  • Ryann now likes to go down the slide on her bum. Same with the stairs it drives me crazy. I don't know why she won't go down the way I taught her anymore! Crazy girl!!
  • Ryann tries to be big like her cousins. One day we were at grandma's house and she was playing cars with Paityn while we were playing crocet. Paytin was that there was a pink car and so she was yelling to grandma, "grandma, grandma there is a pink car!" Ryann tried to do the same thing holding up a car, but is just sounded like yelling
  • Ryann loves to talk to her dad. One night she was laying right by him and looking at him saying, "Dad?" he responded what? then she would say wuf ooo (love you) He said I love you too Ry Ry. Then she would say, "Dad?  what? fuzbuzzbuzz. oh yeah? yeah." She did this over and over again for like 10min. Probably the cutest thing I have ever heard, but of coarse she stopped as soon as I got a video camera. Lately she does this all the time. One time we were in the car and she was trying to talk to Bryce, but he was too busy teaching other drivers a lesson. So she said dad? Dad? DAD? DAAAAD!?! he finally said what? and she went on with her normal chitterchatter
  • Some other chitter chatter that she does is Rhyming she says sad, fad, ad, and then she will get really excited and oooooooo!!!! I have no idea what she is saying or doing, but it always makes me laugh
  • I always sing Ryann and rock her before I put her down for bed and lately she has been singing with me mostly just chitter chatter but I do have this one song that I sing it goes like this: Sleep sweet baby Ry, Hush now don't you cry, la la la la la. Ryann loves to sing the la la la at the end
  • Ryann knows where her nose is, well she knows where my nose is and she always likes to remind me when it is time to sleep especially if she wakes up early and I am trying to put her back to sleep. She just points her cute little finger on my nose and says ose ose ose
  • She also knows where the head and cheeks are. She likes to slap both of her hands on to my cheeks
  • Some faces she makes lately are a bunny face and fishy face. They both look kind of similar
  • Ryann hates getting in the water. I thought she would love it, but not so much! She still loves bath time however which is good
  • Ryann loves sunglasses. She usually puts them around her neck!
  • Ryann loves to play with toy cars. She will "vroom vroom" them all over the house.
div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers