"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Friday, June 24, 2011

the best sound in the world

Ryann first laughed at lucy jumping up on  Bryce welcoming him home from work, just a day before turning 4 months, June 24th. I had been anticipating this moment because  I knew it was coming soon, but I wondered what it would be to unleash the best sound in the world. I wondered if it would be the dog, but Ryann has never seemed to really care or pay any attention to Lucy. like me she seemed to be annoyed with Lucy, always jumping up on  her, licking her face, and waking her up from her naps from being so noisey, but Ryann is laughing more now, and nothing seems to get her rolling like silly little Lucy. She especially loves to tease poor Lucy (I have a feeling she is going to be like her dad!!!)
Lucy is tied to the fence just far enough away to where she can't reach us. Ryann loved watching Lucy try to get us. (The reason why the camera is shaking is because I am laughing too)
She is so funny when she laughs too because she dosen't smile she actually looks terrified!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers