I use to make up ridiculous songs and sing them to Lucy in a really high pitched voice, but now I make up really ridiculous songs and sing them to Ryann to put her to sleep tonight the song went a little something like this
sleepies sleepies precious little baby girl
sleepies sleepies I hope that I don't have to *hurl
sleepies sleepies mommy loves her baby Ryann
sleepies sleepies don't you dare start your cryin
sleepies sleepies time to go to bedie byes
sleepies sleepies close those beautiful big blue eyes
*sleepies sleepies close your eyes and bow your head
*sleepies sleepies hope that dad doesn't make you dead
it maybe ridiculous but it did the trick!!
*just a few explanations first of all my back has been hurting really bad lately and makes me puke every once in a while I am not sure why, but I hate it! It feels like the first and last trimester combined although I think I've been puking more now then when I was in my first trimester, and as for the last verse Bryce came in and helped with that one
11 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment