"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Monday, April 25, 2011

2 months

Ryann's 2 month birthday was the same day as grandma Erickson’s Birthday. We went to The Golden Corral to celebrate I was a little nervous how she would do since it felt like she ate all the time. I fed her right before we went in and I hoped that would make her happy for a while and it did she sat in her car seat the whole time just as happy as could be. I was so happy that she let Bryce and I enjoy a meal that I wanted to pick her up and squeeze her! since then she has been sitting a lot on her own especially if there is a TV for her to watch. Sometimes I feel like such a bad mommy getting her started on bad habits already, but if it means time for me to eat something of get the house cleaned a little bit then sometimes you do what you gotta do. Ryann has also started cooing and smiling already, and I love it!! It is the highlight of my day. She will smile at just about everyone even at the ceiling, although I like to think she is talking and smiling to grandpa.  She still hasn't slept through the night, but her doctor says about any day now. I love spending every minute with her. I have no idea how I ever got along without her. It feels like you have always been apart of our little family
She is still working on controlling her eyes and getting rid of her Jaundice.

Her and her Minnie Mouse are about the same size!
When Ryann is comfy and warm she likes to lay all spread out

She loves to play video games with her dad


She has got the cutest wardrobe!!

Ryann loves her cousins!!
4 Generations



                                                               Our first walk.



Ry and dad love to hang out on the couch together.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers