"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

This Easter we went to Aunt Megans for a birthday party/easter egg hunt. Ryann and I missed the easter egg hunt because she was hungry, but that was okay because I had something even better than chocolate in my easter basket this year!


On Easter Sunday Bryce had to work, so Ryann and I had a photo shoot of her in her new Easter dress! After church we went to my mom's house and she did a little easter egg hunt for us. We found 3 eggs. Mommy ate them after dinner which means Ryann will get a taste of them right after breakfast

Ryann had a great first Easter!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE her!! She is so sweet and cute. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks! Miss you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so sweet! I love baby girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is so adorable! I can't believe how much she's grown!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers