Bryce showed me around the hospital and we ate at the cafeteria along with a few of our other classmates. Bryce ordered some curly fries, which were not on the menu, and the guy next to us was in some kind of astonishment over the whole thing. He asked Bryce how he knew that curly fries were an option even if it wasn’t on the menu. Bryce got pretty bashful and just shrugged his shoulders. He said well you must eat here a lot then. I informed the guy he had no idea how much Bryce ate here. The couple just looked at us like we were some kind of freaks. I mean who comes to the hospital that much that they know all the tricks at the cafeteria, right??? I laughed a little, but the guy took this pretty seriously. He then asked Bryce, well I ordered the ham and cheese sandwich is that pretty good here. Bryce again shrugged his shoulders and told the guy that he had never eaten that here. The guy looked pretty worried, so Bryce told him that everything they served here was pretty good. I think that eased him a little, but then as we were about to leave he came up to Bryce again and started asking him about the desert. He asked Bryce if he should get a cookie or some pie….I don’t know that Bryce learned a lot from our La Maz class since he is a nurse and he has seen 6 births already, but I do think that he learned his lesson, just order regular fries!!! We took our lunch back to the telemetry break room and talked with a few of the girls that he works with there. One of his co-workers (who recently had a baby) informed us…well Bryce informed us that she used a mirror and she liked it. I thought it was good advise, but I wasn’t sure about the whole liking it part.
What about you other mommies out there. Do you do it with mirrors? And do you like it?
I mostly wondered to myself if I could get a wax job before this blessed event took place, especially if I was going to be looking at things that I haven’t been able to see for past few months.
The last 3 hrs of class we went over some pretty basis things. The teacher told us that we should come with a birthing plan. I wasn't really sure what she meant by that. My plan is to get to the hospital and let them take care of the rest, but after thinking about everything I learned from this class I decided that I did need to make a plan.
- Get a pedicure
- Get a wax
- Get eye brows waxed
- Get a haircut
- Have legs shaved










No comments:
Post a Comment