"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Wednesday, June 2, 2010

UPS YOURS

So the other day I was driving out my mom's neighborhood minding my own biz when all of a sudden a UPS driver comes out of no where, drives into my lane of traffic and nicks the front end of my new car. I might have said a few choice words that day. All I could think was Bryce is going to kill me! However the golden rod took that beating like a champ, the damage on the car actually wasn't that bad and no one got hurt so I thought that I wouldn't have to go through a lot of hassle. I know I know I'm a little naive. So I decided that I would try to work with their insurance so I wouldn't have to worry about paying a deductible, but when Bryce called them to see what was taking them so long to get things taken care of. They said, "oh was it your wife who hit our UPS driver?" (Good thing Bryce was talking to them. He has a better mean voice than I do.) He said,"um no your UPS driver hit my wife. It says it right there in the police report." WTH??? Is it too much to ask for people to be honest why lie when there is a report that clearly states that you are in the wrong...CLEARLY the UPS peeps are a bunch of... beeps. So plan B is to pay the deductible and sue their sorry butts. UPS YOURS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers