"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So far, so... eh

In one of my previous blogs I told you guys that my job was changing locations, well until we open our new location in Draper, I have been at our Sandy office scanning my little heart out. These are the pros and cons

Pros:
  • There is a lot more social interaction in our Sandy office. It is our corporate clinic, and everyone who works there is really nice.
  • Saves on gas. The Sandy location is a little closer to where I live right now and it is so much nicer to get on the free way with rush hour traffic at 9000 S. then on the I15 and I215 interchange
  • I was worried about the kind of hours I would be getting, but I have been actually getting more hours then usual, and there is a lot to do there that keeps me busy, so the day goes by pretty fast, and I make up my own hours. I come into work when I want and I leave when I want.

Cons:

  • I don't have any time to stalk my blogger peeps. I've missed you guys!
  • I don't really have a space of my own at work, and I am always feeling like I am stepping on other peoples toes (figuratively speaking)

And so in conclusion a change will do you...eh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers