So last night I had a dream that I had just gotten home from a vaca in the AZ visiting my favorite peeps and I was so sad about leaving them that I had to blog about it and I was trying to decided what the title of my post should say. Then Bryce woke me up. It is too bad becuase if I could have seen have what my blog was about in my dream, then wrote about it when I was awake, I could be the new Stephanie Myers, because she got her inspiration from a dream. Speaking of her I am pretty excited to see the 3rd movie, although for the life of me I can't remember what the 3rd book is about. It was my least favorite of the 4 books and it took me the longest read, but my oppinon of the books and the movies are totally different. I loved the first book, but I hated the first movie. I thought the second book was eh, but I loved the second movie. So who knows how I will feel about the 3rd movie. In the book I am pro edward, but in movie I am pro jacob probably because he is hotter and edward is such a weinnie in the movie.
11 years ago










are you crazy! Eclipse has some of the best moments out of all the books. Jacob and her have a super yummy kiss, Bella tries to seduce Edward and Bella relizes she is in love with Jacob. that is some good stuff!
ReplyDelete-Elisha