"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day

Bryce had to work all weekend. I didn't really care at first because there are always to many high expectations for this Holiday, and this way I couldn't be let down, but later I found out that the Erickson girls where planning a cute little scavenger hunt for thier husbands. I thought that it was such a cute idea to keep Valentines day light and fun, and then I found out that Bryce's sister was planning on a couples dinner at her house with games to follow, so I ended up being bummed after all, but don't worry Bryce always comes through he took me out later for dinner at a chinese resturant that we got gift cards for at Christmas time, and later we went bowling. I love spending time with Bryce. He always makes me laugh, and he will let me ramble on and on about who knows what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers