"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years

This year it was at Penney's house so Bryce and I didn't have to travel too far to get there. Penney made fondue foutains. I think there was an oil one for the meat, a cheese one, and a chocolate one of coarse. It was fun. I had never done that before and I didn't even know that you could cook your meat that way. Penney is always showing me something new everyday. Living with her has been very educational especially when it comes to cooking. She is an amazing cook!!! Afterward we played some games. We played catch phrase and got Margo to swear, which is always a good time. I am excited to spend this year married to my best friend. I hope it will brings us good health and a lot of wealth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers