Megan gave us her old Christmas Tree and I already had all the decorations since I bought all of that stuff 2 years ago. I love Christmas tree decorating. When we get a house I want to put a Christmas tree in every room! and sometimes I like to fantasize about how to decorate the outside with lights!!! Penney had our name and so she made us a cute little Santa boot to hang up, and Megan gave me a cute little Christmas sign, so I was glad that we could do some decorating! 
I was still a little bummed about Christmas this year however. It was the first time that I couldn't go all out for Bryce's Christmas present, and since my money is now our money I kind of felt like it wasn't ME who was getting him a present, but that WE were getting him a Christmas present. I hope he likes what I got for him, because I would hate to buy him a present with his money, that he didn't even want.

I was still a little bummed about Christmas this year however. It was the first time that I couldn't go all out for Bryce's Christmas present, and since my money is now our money I kind of felt like it wasn't ME who was getting him a present, but that WE were getting him a Christmas present. I hope he likes what I got for him, because I would hate to buy him a present with his money, that he didn't even want.
Bryce had to work Christmas Eve night from 1am-6am (so Christmas day really). We debated on where I should sleep if I should just stay at his parents, so he wouldn't have to drive clear back to Herriman after he gets of work, or if I should just go back home. We finally decided that we wanted to spend the first little part of Christmas morning at our place and do our own little thing before the rest of the Christmas maddness happened. While Bryce was at work Santa came and filled his stocking, and apparently Santa Came back while I was sleeping because when I woke up my stocking was full too. Bryce woke me up when he got home and we started opening! I was kind of wondering if Santa would fill my stocking up with the same things that I use to get when I was living with my mom. The things were similar Santa never disappoints!!! I loved spending Christmas with Bryce in our place by our Christmas tree starting our own traditions.

Bryce got 2 guitar hero guitars and 3 games
I got spoiled!!! Even Lucy had a stocking full of stuff!
I got a little plane- indicating a visit to see my BCF!We decided to spend the day with Bryce's family and the night with my family. Bryce was exhausted and slept for most of the day. But the best part was being together... 

... All 3 of us!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment