"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Birthday

This year my birthday is on a Sunday. I thought that it might be kind of Lame, but it was just the opposite. I felt like I got to celebrate it all week. Bryce totally spoiled me, but that's nothing new he always spoils me!!! First he took me shopping. I was a little surprised at what a great sport he was about the whole thing. Then we went out bowling with his family, and later he took me to see the movie Blindside. On my actual birthday we went back to our homeward for farewell and then we went to my grandmas for my birthday dinner. Later in the week my mom and sister took me to see New moon and then we went out to the cheesecake factory for some cheesecake. It was such a great week filled with all of my favorite things, shopping, bowling, movies, family and cheesecake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers