"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Saturday, August 23, 2014

Eons, Jarom, Omni

Have you ever read in the Book of Mormon and finally got to the books of Enos Jarom and Omni. (It doesn't happen to me often I usually don't get much farther than Jacob) I had a seminary teacher tell me that these men where not keeping the commandment and that they were lazy because their books were only about a chapter long. Well right now I'm feeling their sympathy. Life is busy and hard and awesome and overwhelming just to live it but then to write about it too! Yeesh! Well I recently had a wake up call. A lot of my recent pictures and videos got erased and one of my biggest fears is that these precious moments in my life are going to pass me by and one day I will wake up and wonder where on earth the time has gone. I'm afraid that I will forget things like the way major says tinkaboo or says come on or cocks his head to the side and gets right up in your face so he is sure that you are listening to him and puckers up his lips when he talks if he is in more of a serious mood. And then there is my sweet little animated Ry Ry her face glows when she is excited about something her big beautiful blue eyes get so wide i love way she analyzes my face and asks me if I'm mad. The way she can and will stay in her bed for hours in the morning and wait for me to wake up. I told her once that she could come and get me when she wakes up and her reply was but I don't want to wake you up mom. She is very thoughtful of others! I love the way they both run to me when I pick them up from nursery! I don't want to forget any of this and quite honestly I wish it could stay this way for a long long time. I've got to be better about writing things down because one day it will only be a memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers