"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Tuesday, October 22, 2013

How was your day?

Ryann was sitting on Bryce's lap today and asks him,"how was school today dad?" "Good" he replied, "I learned about making n-butylbromide from n-butylalcohol through the sn2 mechanism." "oh!" Ryann said very enthusiastically, "I love it!!!!"...Lol I am so glad that Bryce has someone who shares his passion. Then Bryce asked her about her day. "I went to granny greats and to grannys and we paint pumpkins. Then Ryann tucked Bryce into bed with her horsey so that they could go night night. She even turned of the fan for him. Is she the cutest thing or what!?!?!?! I love watching her mothering insticts come out of her at such a young age!! As mentioned before we went to granny's house to paint pumpkins Ryann loved it!! Granny had her paint one of the odd shaped pumpkins black so she could turn it into a bug agreed, but then later decided that her bug was that she was painting was too scary!!! Lol she cracks me up!! We love going over to grannys house!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers