"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Monday, February 25, 2013

Ryann's 2nd Birthday

There has been so much going on lately and I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to celebrate Ryann’s birthday with everyone. With wondering if my grandpa is going to live much longer, and Everything poor Brooke is going through with little Londyn I just didn’t know if a anyone would be up for a birthday party, but I just kept planning and praying that everything would be alright. I borrowed some decorations from Brandi and that helped me out a ton. The only thing I had to do was make a banner and dress and a cake. I had spent a week on Ryann’s Minnie mouse dress and when I was just about done I tried putting it on her to see what alterations I needed to make she just through a huge fit. I was a little sad that she didn’t just love her Minnie mouse dress and I wondered if she was going to have to wear her real birthday suit to her party instead. I kept telling her that her birthday was coming up and we were going to have a big party for her to try and get her excited. I really didn’t think that she understood what I was talking about, but on the day of her party the first thing she said to me when she woke up was. Mom I want some birthday cake. I don’t even remember saying anything about a birthday cake, but somehow she knew I guess. We went over to grandma’s early to set up and make cakes while Ryann took a nap and dad and grandpa had their own little airplane date. Ryann woke up fashionably late, but it seemed to work out perfectly we put her in her dress and she was pretty excited about the whole thing. I don’t think she knew what to think at first just having woke up and all and everyone telling her happy birthday she seemed a little stunned! Everything turned out perfect and Ry had so much fun. The next day when she woke up the first thing she said to me was I so big I gunna be 2, and then proceeded to sing happy birthday to herself. Seeing her so happy about her birthday made me feel like I had succeeded as a mom I want her to always know how special she is and how blessed we feel to have her apart of our lives. The day she was born was one of the happiest days of our lives. Later that day we took her to jumpy jump aka airborne. She LOVED IT!! I wasn’t sure if we were going to get her to leave. It was too much fun celebrating this little girls birthday. She makes birthdays and holidays so much fun, and everyday when she wakes up she has something to say about a birthday that seems to be all she can talk about lately. LOVE HER SO MUCH!! She always tells people, I so big I gunna be two!" I took Ryann to Jaycee’s birthday party the other day, and she was so excited to see her and give her a present. She is normally a little shy of new places, but she ran in trying to find Jaycee so she could give her a present. “Jaycee Jaycee happy birthday!!” She now thinks that everyone turns 2 on their birthday. It is so fun watching her interact with children her own age especially when they are playing cute and not trying to steal each others toys. I love how excited she gets about birthdays we sang happy birthday to Jaycee twice and Ryann was sure to sing along when we finished she said I want to sing it again! She had so much fun that night she thanked heavenly Father and Jesus for Brandi and Jaycee and Jack and least 3 times!! Ry’s favorite song: twinkle twinkle and child of God (the second verse in particular). She loves all song really. She knows all the words to: ABC’s, mickey mouse clubhouse, row row row your boat, shake your peanut, jumbo elephant, ring a round the rosies, its raining its pouring, itsy bitsy spider, I am trying to be like Jesus, I like to look for rainbows, we will bring the world his truth, if you are happy and you know it, we are a happy family, patty cake, Wheels on the bus, old mcdonald, monkeys on the bed, rock a bye baby, 5 little ducks, I am a little teacup, Fav book: nursery rhymes particularly round and round the garden, this little piggy, goosey goosey gander, six little mice, 3 jelly fish. Fav. Movie: Finding Nemo Fav. TV Show: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Fav. Food Chicken nuggets Accomplishements: Ryann can count to 20, she knows all of her basic shapes, colors, She knows her ABC’s, and recognizes her numbers 1-9. She potty trained at 28 months. Ryann is such a good girl, not to mention she is sooo smart and just the cutest thing ever. She is such a joy in my life and keeps me laughing everyday. I am so excited to see what she can bring to our world, but if I could I would stop time forever and keep her my little girl! I don’t think she will ever know how much I love and simply adore her. Fears: spiders, uncle Cameron and uncle Tony. I don’t know that she has a real fear of spiders, but everytime I ask her why she is crying she says that a spider is going to get her. However she is really truly terrified of uncle Cameron. He just has to walk within 10 feet of her for her to start bawling. One day we went over to grandma’s house and she asked me, “ is grandma here” I told her yes, and then she asked in a scared little voice, “is unco Camwon here” no I reassured her.



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers