"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Warning

If you had your choice would you want to know around the time that you would die? My grandpa had a dream the other night and in the dream he was told that he would die within 100 days. He is in his late eighties and his health is poor.
Now I don't think he is going to go mark his calendar but it has made him want to get some things in order. it has got gotten me thinking too mostly about personal history I want to go over and record some things down for him and I also I want to record some of my own personal history. For me I started this blog when I got married because I always wanted to remember our first days of forever. But I also had some good days before then that I'd like to write down so you may see some personal history posts popping up every now and again... Just a little warning!

1 comment:

  1. I think that's an awesome idea!! Good for you! I've been thinking about doing some "reminiscing" about times gone by on my blog as well...maybe there's a reason, you know? I can't wait to see more. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers