11 years ago
Saturday, December 8, 2012
Samsung galaxy s3
Bryce got me the new Samsung Galaxy S 3 phone on Black Friday for only 96 cents we were debating getting me a smartphone since I never use my phone but since it was only a dollar we couldn't resist and let me tell you once you go smartphone you never go back. This is seriously the coolest phone ever Facebook is better Pinterest is better and believe it or not even blogging is better. Have you ever wished that you could just talk to your computer and it will write down what you are saying? Well on this phone that is exactly what you can do I'm doing it right now. It will even punctuate for you. Is that not the coolest thing ever?! Now hopefully I can get back blogging like I should. Thanks babe for the new phone I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment