"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Major 4 month

little man is growing up so fast I can hardly believe it right now he loves to chew on his fingers and on his clothes and his blankets and anything else you can get in his mouth.

He has gone on what is called a breastfeeding strike and hates to eat he's also starting to fight sleeping which is made for few long nights.

He caught his first cold this month. I'm not sure if it was from me or from his sister. Ryann loves to lick her fingers and then stick them in Maj's mouth and then back and hers it's disgusting and makes it hard to prevent sickness.

He is only a couple inches taller then his cousin saylor but he's getting small for his 3-6 month clothes and I'm wondering if I need to put him in 6 months. He is drooling like crazy and I don't know if that's what's making it hard for him to sleep and eat or what his deal is maybe he just likes being difficult just like his dad. He is quite the ladies man he smiles everyone even if you've not so happy and everywhere we go people stopped me to tell him how handsome he is. Even his sister refers to him as handsome.

I got him to laugh once I think he was so tired but he was delirious. We were Black Friday shopping at Walmart somethings were taking a lot longer than they should have and while waiting Ryan and I play peek a boo I wish but I could have had my phone then I could have recorded at because I haven't got him to laugh too much sense. He giggles but I'm still waiting for that got a laugh. I'm wishing I had my Lucy here to help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers