hions. I was really wanting to breed her with another papillion because I love the breed, but I think she will have cute puppies anyway. Lucy is seriously the best dog too. The only thing that I didn't love about her was that she is really stuck up with other dogs and has something to prove whenever she is around one, but now with her getting knocked up she is even better!! I took her to the splash park by our house the other day, and she didn't really wander off. She just hungout and let all the kids chase after her. A few times I caught her hanging out in the shade by some strangers. And she spends all day sleeping under Ryann's crib. Which I will need to change because I am not going to let her have puppies under the crib!
11 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment