"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Friday, March 16, 2012

Brycie Poo

Dad turned 28 this year. He really didn't want to celebrate, but you now that is not really an option wtih me, so I took him down to the hobby store and thought maybe he could get an airplane or something. I think that helped him get a little excited, but after he bought the plane and had to put it together. I thought he was going to shoot me. It ended up being a lot of work to build and figure out how to fly, but about a year later. He decided that he loved it! we go to the park and fly his airplane all the time now!!
This last picture He took at work. He locked one of the Physical therapists in a room with a stinky patient and left them in there for like an hour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers