"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"
Sunday, March 25, 2012
13 Months
Ryann grew two more teeth, and is getting better on eating different things, but her favorite is cheetos!!
She loves to climb on everything, but climbing isn't enough she has to stand. It kind of freaks me out!! She has even learned to climb onto the couch all by herself
Ryann takes one nap a day usually between 12 and 3 and she sleeps for 2 hrs.
Ryann loves playtime with dad when he gets home. Usually right in the middle of our bedtime routine. she will get off my lap and go find dad to play with. She will go and open our bedroom door to find him and then crawl away as fast as she can to escape his tickle torture, or him throwing her on the bed. One night she went to go find him, but he had already gone to bed. She opened the door all excited, but when he didn't come out to get her she sat by the bed crying, so I let her up onto the bed, and she pulled the covers off of his face and started laughing. Watching them play is probably the cutest thing that I have ever seen. Another night she crawled to go find him and I saw them cuddling on the bed watching the movie beauty and the beast. I just sat there and bawled. I have also found them just sitting on the bed talking to each other. I love to just watch them from a distance especially if they don't know that I am watching them. So now Ryann usually goes to bed around 10 instead of 9, but I don't mind too much I love it when they have their daddy daughter time!
She learned how to stand up on her own without holding on to anything, and she is quite proud of herself
She loves going for rides in her cousins toy jeep and car. She made me push her around for over 2 hrs one day. I was telling Bryce about it and he said that when he has had enough he starts "rock climbing" in the jeep (going up and down the stairs), and that kind of freaks her out just enough to where she is ready to get out, but it looks like she kind of likes it to me. Plus there is no way I would be able to do that! Thanks to Bryce Ryann is kind of an adrenaline junkie. There isn't a lot that scares her.
Ryann has learned about going outside, and she has learned to like the grass. I use to leave the door open to let in the cool air, and for a while Ryann just sat by door and would look at side, but Lucy taught her that going outside is fun too. Now I can't leave the door open without Ryann crawling on the rocks, but She always points to go outside. She loves to swing and go down the slide. She has even learned to crawl up the slide all by herself and then she goes back down on her belly. She also loves to play in the dirt. Luckily Penney and Tommy haven't planted any flowers for her to pick yet!Ryann knows how to blow on things. I tried to teach her to blow on her food, but when that girl is hungry there is only one thing on her mind
Ryann gives the best kisses!! If you make kissy sounds at her she will lean in towards you with her mouth wide open. She has also started to blow kisses, but it looks more like an indian call.
Now when she pulls everything out, she has learned to put it back, which seems to be just as fun to her. So now her messes are quite as bad as long as she puts everything away when she is done.
Bryce and I grew up in West Jordan about 10 houses down from each other. We dated for about 4 years and finally got married on the August 28th, 2009. Bryce is an RN at JVH. He is continuing his nursing education at the U of U. I am working at home full time! It is the greatest job ever. Bryce and I are probably one of the most competitive couples. We love to play games and sports, but mostly we like to laugh and be silly. I love being married to my best friend. We have the most precious daughter named Ryann. We love her so much I don't know how we ever got along without her. It is so exciting to watching her grow learn new things even though sometimes I want her to stay a little baby forever. We are also adding a little boy to the mix. We plan on naming him Major. He is due Aug 22, but will probably be joining our family sometime at the end of July. I can't wait to see how he will spice up our family. We also have a puppy named Lucy. She always knows how to make us feel loved especially when we walk through the door. No one can quite greet you like she can! We have loved starting our own little family together and are excited to see it grow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment