This year we have 9:00 church, which for once in my life I was actually happy about. I use to never wake up early enough for 9:00 church, but with Ryann, she has me up as early as 6:30 sometimes. Today she woke up at 7:30 perfect time for us to both be ready by 9:00 or so I thought... when I was picking out my clothes I started to get really nauseous, and I had to sit down for a minute until I got feeling better. This was all a little too familiar. I told Bryce that I hoped I wasn't pregnant. He replied, "just because you don't feel good doesn't mean you are pregnant". I hoped he was right, but I wasn't as sure as he was about the whole thing. On Monday I still wasn't feeling quite right, so I decided to take a pregnancy test. It wasn't clear as day positive, but it was positive non the less,. Once again Bryce was there to wipe away my tears and ensure me that everything is going to be okay. Like I said before I wish I could be as sure as he was. Baby Number 2 here we come
11 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment