11 years ago
Thursday, January 12, 2012
MIA
Don't worry I have still been addicted to the computer, but this time I am not on facebook nor am I blogging. I am on Pintrest and I love it!!!! I am always dreaming about decorating my future house that has a kitchen where I cook all of these yummy things, and pintrest is just that!! Before I even knew anything about it, and I would see something cute in someones house, and I would wonder where they get all these cute ideas from of coarse none of them mentioned this website to me, but now that I am on there I see where they got all the cute ideas from. I think people just like other people to think of them as having really cute ideas or something, but all crafting really is, is seeing something you like and making it your own. I don't know why people have such a hard time fessing up to that! One of my New Year's resolutions his year is I want to learn how to crochet, and make cute little hats and blankets for babies!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment