"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Sunday, December 25, 2011

Ry- 10 Months

Ryann must be going through a phase because I swear she eats more than I do!! She is less intrested in baby food and more interested in what I am eating. Bryce picked out a sippie for Ryann, and she loves it. I was starting to get a little worried that I was never going to be able to wean her! She mostly just drinks water. She got another new tooth on her upper left side. She crawls and even learned how to go up the stairs. I am not sure what she likes most about it climbing or seeing who is upstairs to greet her. She will even crawl away from me for a minute until she realizes that she can't see me then she comes right back She is starting to pull herself up, so we had to lower the crip for fear that she might try to crawl out. Ryann likes to sleep with her butt up in the air She loves watching little einstiens. watching it has even made her laugh a few times. She also likes to dance to the "hot Dog Dance"










You can tell I wasn't feeling so hot this month... theren't aren't a ton of pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers