"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

Bryce had to work on Christmas , but luckily it was a half shift. Christmas was on a Sunday this year so the plan was to go to church with my mom and spend some time with my family and then we would go over and meet Bryce and spend time with his family... That was the plan, although when do things ever go acording to plan. what I didn't expect though was that the truck wouldn't start after waking up early and trying to get everything ready so that I could be on time to church and dealing with Ryan's mini meltdown I had a little bit of a meltdown myself but penney being the kind person that she is let me borrow her car so that we were able to go to my moms however we didn't make it to church. It was fun spending time with my family we are all kind of broke and so our presents weren't very big but they came from the heart my moms cousin who had just overcome cancer and rejected buy her own sisters gave everyone a pair of siscors. It was a simple gift, but I truely felt the magic of Christmas when she gave it to me. It reminded me that christmas isn't about presents, but about the love of Jesus Christ.


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers