"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bear Lake

We had so much fun in Bear Lake this year. We rode up with Landon and TJ. They were kind enough to drive us up to the cabin. Uncle Bryce is so cool!! We mostly hung out at the Lake, but the cabin was fun too. We played soccer, volleyball, and sardines, but at night Ryann and I mostly just went to sleep. We had to crowd all 3 of us on a queen bed, so sleeping wasn't the best, but everything else was fabulous!. We bought Ryann a bumbo before we went up so she would have something to sit in by the lake. She loved it too. Everytime the water came up and touched her toes she would start to laugh. She also loved the boat ride. It put her right to sleep. I was mostly excited to get Ryann in her swimming suits and sunglasses. How cute is she!!! The water was really high this year so Bryce and I had to get water shoes. They only had one pair, so we got his and hers, but I think that they were made for a her. Wearing girl shoes was better than stepping on the rocky beach though! Like always Bryce found new and exciting ways to ride the water wienie. He got all the kids to be daring too. especially landon and Paytin. They both rode on the wake board with Bryce. He told Ryann that next year it was her turn. I guess we will have to wait and see!!










Every girl needs painted toes when you are on the beach!




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers