- On Sept 1 Ryann finally got her 2 bottom teeth! She has been sleeping worse than normal, which is really bad because she still doesn't sleep through the night. The other night I was getting a little bit fed up with it too. I thought she was stratching my nip with her fingers, but it turned out that she was biting my nip with her razor sharp teeth. no wonder she has been having a hard time sleeping! I kind of helt bad for her once I realized her teeth were coming in, since I was feeling so bad for myself.
- She now takes 2 naps a day instead of three, which kind of bums me out it makes it harder to get things done and I need a break just as much as she needs those naps!!
- She is eating baby food. Which like all things has been a hard adjustment at first, but with her new teeth I am glad that she is nursing less. She liked playing with her spoon more than she liked to eat the actual food. We tried apples at first and for a while she would just gag, which made me gag, but she got the hang of eating baby food soon enough. Whenever I have a hard time getting her to eat I give her bananas she is bananas about bananas! I even sing to her my own little version of gwen stephanie's song while she eats them.
- She is rolling both ways. Although she doesn't do it often she prefers to sit in her bumbo more than anything else!
- Ryann makes the funniest face. Bryce and I call it her bull dog face! It cracks us up everytime!!!
11 years ago


































No comments:
Post a Comment