I don't know if there was too much estrogen in the house and Bryce needed something to feel like a man again. Or if he just needed something to give him some pleasure since I was broken for at least 6 weeks, but when we came home with our new little baby Bryce decided that he needed a new baby too. I told him that if he sold his old motorcycle and the boat then he could upgrade and get a new baby. So he posted his old motorcycle on KSL that minute it was 11pm at night and he got at least 5 phone calls with minutes after posting it, and Bryce didn't hesitate he sold his old motorcycle that night...or I guess you could say that morning since it was around midnight. The boat was harder to sell, and it wasn't as much fun for Bryce. It was nice to be out of debt, but it was sad to say goodbye!!! But he tried to drown his sorrows in search for a new baby. He quickly fell in love and wanted to take me for a ride, but being "broken" it didn't quite turn me on like it did him in fact I didin't appreciate that his new bike had bigger balls at all!!! But it is nice to know when Bryce gets home we can hear him from down stairs. Lucy's ears perk right up and we all anxiously await for him to come down the stairs!!! 












No comments:
Post a Comment