"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Saturday, March 12, 2011

Showered with Love

You got off the lights just in time to go to your first shower held by my aunt Kathy. it was fun to see my dads family since i don't get to see them too much and boy did they spoil us!!! Camille, Allie, Brooklyn, and Tori Grandma, Linda, and Peggy


Desi, JoJo, Vicki
Kari, Faith Kylee, Lily, Kathy




Dorothy, Linda, Grandma


The Guest of Honour


that week I took you back in to see your doctor for your two week check up you gained a little bit of your weight back you were 7lbs and 5 oz and 21 and a half inches long 25% in both The Dr. also told us that we probably shouldn't take you out for a while because there was still alot of RSV going around, but you still had another shower to go to and I love to show you off because I think you just the cutest thing I have ever seen! Daddy and i decided that daddy would bring you and take you in the other room, so we could still show you off, but doing it under the radar! that didn't last very long. people kept piling in and i was stuck in the corner opening presents. There was so many people ans so many presents that I hardly had time to eat or greet our guests once again we got so spoiled the decorations were so cute. We are both so lucky to have such nice and talented aunts!!!


Aunt Jade made the cake, pretty much the cutest thing i have ever seen!g your gorgeous aunts! We love them so much!!

some of my bff's lindsey and megan. megan gave you that cute little outfit!Everyone commented on how cute you are because you are just so darn cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers