"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving

I am so thankful for these little turkeys. I am so thankful for Ryann. She is so caring and thoughtful. She is sensative, obedient, and let's not forget how smart and beautiful she is! I am so thankful for Major he is charming and fun. He can lighten your mood in an instant. He is incredibly adorable! And I hope to be very thankful for his determination! Because it is a great quality to have.  I am so thankful for Bryce my partner in crime, my better half. He is such a hard worker, he is tactful, he is freaking hilarious. He serves and teaches with his whole heart. He is such a great dad! I am so thankful the savior, my savior because of him I will be with my family forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers