"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"








Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween

We were debating doing a Halloween Party this year because we are poor and we didn't really have any where to do it, but Margo said that we could do it at her place, and everyone chipped in with food, so we couldn't resist. I was actually really excited about this Halloween party I decided that we were going to play a truth or dare spoons game. The person who was last to grab a spoon had to do a dare.

These were some of the dares...

Jared had to eat a sandwich made with one ingredient from everyone.


Randy had to play this little piggy with Bryce's toes

Krissy had to do a dance in front of everyone for 1 minute

Trisha had to eat 2 peppers and drink a glass of straight lemon juice and a packet of salt

Some of the other dares where to act like a cat and a dog and chase each other across the room, smell everyone's feet and rate whose smelled the best and whose smelled the worse, someone had to prank call someone in the ward, someone had to do their best impersonation of someone else in the room, someone had to do a makeout seen with a broom
It was a good time. Playing spoons has never been so intense!!! I think we will have to do that one again. I love the costumes this year they were very creative

Bryce had to work on Halloween, but I dressed up for work and I dressed Lucy up in a pumpkin costume this year, so we had our own Halloween Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers