11 years ago
Saturday, September 12, 2009
A Bumpy Start
So when Bryce first proposed to me he told me there was one condition. I had to get the bump on my ear removed, so throughout my whole engagement I went to doctors to see what the heck was going on with me ear. They told me that it was a cyst and although it is not harming my health it would still be a good idea to get it removed! The only problem was there wasn't enough time before the wedding and I had to wait until afterwards. I didn't really mind I was thinking of having it removed after the wedding anyways I mean I didn't want to have any scars on my face for the wedding that wouldn 't be too attractive. The problem with that was I had to wait another month before I could get on Bryce's insurance and I had to change doctor's, well in the meantime my cute little bump doubled in size and it turned purple, not to mention it started to hurt before I knew it I couldn't even touch me ear or sleep on that side. It was becoming a problem and our Honeymoon was only a week away. How ironic is that the only time that my ear starts to hurt and I'm not on insurance and so there is nothing I could do about it. Well I was watching a movie with my mom and her friend the other day and I was poking at my ear and all of a sudden it burst so my mom and her BCF where by my side helping me squeeze all the puss and infection out of my ears. We tried to squeeze all that we could out of it, but my ear was still the size of a golf ball.I wish I would have taken a picture of it! Finally 2 days away from our honeymoon to cabo, so Bryce took me to the emergency room and asked one of the doctors for a favor. He told him our situation and he was really cool about it. He first had to numb my ear, which hurt like hell!!! I then he got a knife and cut the bump wide open and squeezed all the puss out. Bryce said that it was really thick and it looked like cheese curds coming out of my ear. I didn't want to look at it, the smell of it was enough for me. The doctor said that I would still have to get my ear checked out, but at least now I could enjoy our honeymoon! It is nice to have an in at the hospital! Thanks doctor!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment